If you do a Google search about Arctic Systems, then guess what:
1. AccMan Pro (result analysis)
2. Citrus Tax Consulting (result reporting)
3. Tax Blagger (reportage with some analysis)
4. Heating guide ?????
5. FreelanceUK.com (October discussion)
6. AccManPro (old discussion around how it impats client interaction)
7. IndexAmericaArchitectureArts ?????
8. Big Blonde Blog (ahem - it was an obituary?!)
9. The Word Is Not Enough (covers the result)
10. Citrus Tax Consulting (November discussion)
No AccountancyAge, AccountingWEB, Financial Director, Real Finance, ContractorUK or any of the titles that have been screaming about IR35. No KPMG, Deloitte, E&Y, PwC or FT.
Who's got Google Juice among your clients or others around the world who want to know what this is about? The guys who use weblog software...the guys who engage in conversations.
Someone needs to do something about that.